Friday, May 22, 2009

feasting day #2

yesterday i started a juice and smoothie feast!! :) i was planning on starting just a juice feast started that on Monday but was very hungry and shaking. so yesterday i started it over again. one juice a day and 2 smoothies a day. yesterday was incredible. my energy was thought the roof. except in the afternoon. felt like a truck hit me... so i drank some water and i felt better. i guess it was just a little detox. which it is not surprising. i am planning to do this until the end of the month. but probably more. i can honestly see myself feasting until the middle of next month for some reason. well i need to get cleaning. and drink my carrot, apple, beet and rhubarb juice :D ~God Bless~

1 comment:

bill forman said...

Hi Jessica,
I'm an editor at the Independent and am writing a story on raw food. Would you be interested in sharing your story? If you could let me know either way by emailing me at bill@csindy.com or calling me at the office Monday (719-577-4545), I'd very much appreciate it.
Best,
Bill Forman